StarBuko by Dadin27 Part 1

Friday, November 14, 2008

Star Buko

This story that I’m writing is about a 2nd year high school boy who revolves his life on girls, games, and coffee. sana magustuhan nyo

Please read and tell me your oppinons/criticisms

Chapter 1 – First day high!

….. Kiss me…. Say what? I said kiss me… right here one my neck… ahh..ahh.. sure……
Ohhh alrich your so good at this… ahhhh… your making me feel… uhhh.. touch me! Touch me now biotch!

GULP!

At last! A woman’s body.. Ima feel you girl.. at last!! Just a little more and I can finally feel a woman’s jugs…

AALLLRRRIICCCHHHH!!!!!! Wake up! Your going to be late at your first day!

Huh?! Classes??? How bout a women’s chest? Were is it? Ahhh hot dem! It was just a dream! I thought it was for real cause it felt real. Dem!

Oh well I hope there are lots of chicks at Black Rose High school. Better get the move on

Oh cool there’s a Star Buko near the school, I can chill and play my game later after my class. But first! 1 venti sized latte with buko please.

Can I have your name sir?

Its Alrich cutie.

Thank you sir you can just wait for it.

a-ayt!

I dont know bout you but Im addicted to Starbuko.

Oh well time to go to school!

I think BlackRose High is cool, I still dont have any friends because I just moved in at this place.

*author's thoughts - parang g*go amf ano ko amboy puro english ah, ginawa ko to para sa public hehe kaya siguro ok lng kung may tagalog kc parang mas cool pag tagalog diba pwd ka pa amg mura! P*TANG *NA!! hehe tera lets continue.

Wow Grabe Pare I cant find my room, If this goes on ill be late.

*while approaching the corner a girl showed up out of nowhere then… bang.. OUCH!!

Oh syet miss im sorry are you ok?

Anong ok? Eto sayo.. PUNCH*

Awww!

Di ka kc natingin sa dinadaanan mo! Dyan ka na nga!

Wait miss!

*Suddenly time stops then.. “why do birds suddenly appear” huh? “everytime you are near” why is there a background music? “just like me they long to be close to you”

As I look at her, it was like in a slow motion.

Her silky brown skin, and her long shiny hair. Her golden brown eyes.

Wait miss I didn’t get to ask your name!

Too late she’s gone.

Hey kid what are you doing?

Oh sir Im new here and I think Im lost.

Saan ko po ba makikita tong room na ito?

Lagpas ka na, go back and turn right then at the 3rd door that’s were your room is.

Cool! Thank you sir.

Ahh here it is, dem im late..

Uh yeah just as I thought there are lots of girls at my class. *smile lucky me even the teacher is hot, now that’s what you call jugs. Dem I like matured woman.

Hey kid why are you standing there? Why don’t you take a sit?

Oh yeah, Im sorry ma’am.

I took a seat at the back end, beside me is a white kid, and at the other side a tall chinito. Gosh ang gwapo.

*author’s note: t*ng ina di ako bading ha, marunong lang ako mag appreciate!

Mukang mahirap to ah, may rival agad ako.

Yo dude! I ask the white kid.

Sino ung girl na nagsasalita sa harap?

Ah xa ung elected class president natin?

Ahhh ok ah. Cute nya

Bkit type mo ba?

Ha? Xa type ko? *looking at the class president’s jugs* hmm ok lng.. * laki nun ah.

Ano?

Wala pare, by the way Im Alrich.

The name is Rick pare Rick Hunter

Cool.

Dami chicks dito ah.

Onga eh.

Transfer lang kasi ako dito.

Oh? Ako rin eh?

Talaga dude? Well that’s hot!

*Authors Note: tang ina paris Hilton to boy haha

Ano ba type mo sa babae?

Ako? Simple lang..

Gusto ko lang may bangs, curly hair, sexy, tall, long legs, matured, at siempre malaki dyoga.

*both laughs

*a cute voice got my attention

It was the class president talking

Hi Im aura

* suddenly time stops again.." why do birds suddenly appear" oh its that song again. "everytime you are near, just like me they long to be close to you"

dude she's cute and innocent but she has big jugs man!

to be continued...

Hit me back

Next chapter: Encounter with the angels

0 comments: