StarBuko by Dadin27 Part 4

Friday, November 14, 2008

chapter 3 part 2. - Reaching out to you

Its that dream again.... Bkit palagi nalang dream? pwd ba real life nalang? kayamot naman tong author binibitin ako palagi.

*Author's message to alrich: aba mag tiis ka bata bata mo pa gusto mo na maka divirginize sobra ka naman ata.

oh well, I woke up earlier for school because that dream keeps haunting me and also I arrived earlier than anyone else. My classroom is at the highest and at the and part of the highschool building. Our building is 7 floors high so its quite a good excercise for me everyday. Nung nakarating ako sa 7th floor may nkita ako sa dulo.

Is that a girl...?

then the wind blows and suddenly time stops...

"why do birds suddenly appear" everytime you are near" this song... it always plays whenever time stops. "just like me they long to be close to you"

that girl is the one who defeated me at Starbuko, she defeated my greatest 1 on 1 hero.. my axe!!! GRRr.. igaganti kita!!

pero pero.. she looks sad.. bkit kaya? then crystals fell into her eyes.. tears? why is she crying? should I go talk to her? siguro nga baka tumalon pa to nasa dulo pa naman xa ng building mahirap na baka ako pa multuhin nito pag napisat to sa pag bagsak. ah.. miss excuse me?

wha!?! geeez you freaked me out! do you always sneak on people like that?

uh no.. uh Im sorry... Its just.. its just I saw you crying..

huh? oh! Im sorry its was just because Im watching the sun rise and as I watch it I dont want to close my eyes?

and why is that?

nothing... its just me...

oh forgive me. my name is alrich my section is buko.

oh? classmates pala tayo? by the way my name is stella.

stella? I like it.

huh?! you like what?

your name, its kinda cute.

thanks, hey alrich look at how the sun rises. isnt it beautiful?

yes it is beautiful... It is beautiful just as how beautiful you are... your long shiny hair rides the wind as it touches me. your cute soft voice.. your cute do you know that? I like you just the way you are, you look so innocent and gentle.

did you said something alrich?

huh? oh nothing Im just talking to myself. dam im pathetic, ano ba ko torpe? hindi pwd to! bakit parang ang hina ko sa babae? syet naman oh!

stella.. can I ask you something?

sure, what is it?

do you always play dota?

huh? how did you know?

tinalo mo kasi ako last time dun sa starbuko.. ang sama mo di mo man lang ako pina score 0-27. parang gusto ko na tuloy tumalon dito sa building pagkatapos mangyari yun.

ha? ikaw ba yun? grabe ka naman, di ko naman kasi alam na ikaw yun.

pero ang galing mo mag dota, kinarne mo ko.

ahh.. kasi lagi kami nag dodota ng X ko dati. siya nagturo sakin kung pano maglaro ng dota.

ha... X?

oo...

forgive me for asking pero bkit kayo ng break.

he's gone...

*sira talga ako bakit ba napagka chismoso ko?!

Im sorry to hear that stella.. *kaya siguro siya mag isa dito iniisip nya ung x bf nya, mahal nya siguro yun.

hey alrich flag ceremony is about to start, baba na tayo mukang inaantay na nila tayo sa pila.

ah ok let me just put my things at my chair.

during flag ceremony I was staring at stella. she looks fine but deep inside those cute smiles and laugher I know that she is crying. I wish I could be the man that can ease the pain that she feels.

0 comments: